Many of us think that money spent on car warranty package would be lost if you plan to sell your car during the warranty period but the truth is the investment offers benefits to you in different ways if the warranty is transferable.
If you are planning to sell your car, the most important thing to look for is the trade-in value of your vehicle. Having the car warranty packages at the time of selling increases the trade-in value of your vehicle to a greater extent despite the make and model you hold.
An extended warranty can be a major selling point for your vehicle and make it more appealing to buyers.
Having extended car warranties makes the prospective buyer more confident that purchasing the car with some sort of protection will help them to handle the expensive repair bills in the future with ease.
Similarly, purchasing a car with a warranty package from a reputable provider will save you time and effort in searching for the right warranty package.
If you are unsure about whether having the extended car warranty packages would increase the trade-in value of the vehicle, you should talk to your warranty provider and get insights based on the make and model of the vehicle at the time when you purchase the extended warranties for your car. It is always good to remember while purchasing car warranty packages that are transferable makes your vehicle attractive and increase its value.
Are the extended car warranties transferable?
Different warranty companies have different protocols when it comes to warranty transferability. So the extended car warranties that you purchase may or may not be transferred depending upon the company that backs your warranty packages. So it is essential to read the terms and conditions carefully and enquire your warranty provider about the transferability of the warranty packages while purchasing it.
Though your car warranty is transferable, it does not happen automatically you need to contact the provider with all the necessary documents and get the formalities done before giving it to the provider.
An overview of extended warranties and resale value of the car
- Having the car warranty plans at the time of selling not only increases the resale value of your car but also provides complete peace of mind to the owner
- Purchasing the car with the warranty is beneficial both to the buyer and seller in the way that increases the profit for the seller and makes it easy for the buyer to handle any negative things that happen to the car in the future without any financial stress.
- Another thing that benefits the seller is that if you have an extended warranty coverage, you no need to break your bank to get your major repairs done before selling. Because some of the repairs may come under the warranty coverage.
How extended warranties plays a significant role in selling your car?
If you are giving two options to a buyer like a car with warranty coverage and another one that does not have any sort of protection, the buyer would definitely prefer the car with the protection over the latter. This is proof that car warranties are the greater selling tool.
- Having an extended car warranty helps you to sell your car faster at the pricing that you expect.
- With the car warranty plans by your side, you can state the fact like worry-free breakdowns to the prospective buyers which will create a positive impression.
- You can also create confidence among the buyer that they no need to face any expensive repair bills for a period of time until the warranty plan expires.
If you are the one looking for the best customized car warranty plans in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, that offers better protection for your vehicle at the most competitive prices then get in touch with us.
Whether it may be luxury, premium or electric car warranty packages we strive our best to offer the maximum coverage so that you can be confident on the roads. Trust, transparency and instant claim settlement are the key reasons behind our success in the auto warranty industry in a short period.